Law School and LL.M. Essay Writing
As part of our services, we also write Law School and LL.M. essays for candidates who wish to pursue becoming an attorney in the United States or abroad.
Our clients have gained entry to the following Law Schools and LL.M. programs:
- New York Law School
- University of Chicago
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Virginia
- University of Michigan
- University of Texas
- Washington University (St.Louis)
Our Law School and LL.M. essay-writing services include:
- 1) Reviewing your completed Pre-interview Questionnaire
- 2) An in-depth interview and brainstorming session to strategically differentiate you from other Law School or LL.M. candidates
- 3) Writing of initial draft based on all ideas and information developed
- 4) Incorporation of your changes to the initial draft
- 5) Polish of initial draft and generating of 2nd draft
- 6) 3rd and final draft changes, if needed
Cost is $5 per word based on the maximum essay length specified by the Law School or LL.M. program for that essay question. So to write a 500 word (approximately 2-page, double-spaced) Personal Statement or major essay, the cost would be $2,500.
All fees are payable in advance in U.S. funds. We accept PayPal, which includes the ability to use major credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. We also accept money orders and Western Union money transfers.
Please note: Additional word count above the initial order that is either written or edited must be paid before receipt of the final draft.
Call Erica Levy Klein for a free, confidential MBA essay consultation today toll-free at (877) 505-5683, or direct for international callers, (201) 876-9067. Or email Erica@ResumeProblemSolver.com